Knee bandage for active-muscular and passive patellar medialization. Lateral half ring with drawstrings and medial pad, medializing reins.
- Chondropathia patellae
- Hypermobile patella
- Insufficiency of the anterior cruciate ligament
- Conservative / postoperative knee
- Recurrent or habitual patellar luxation
EFFECT / TECHNIQUE
- Active muscular medialization and supporting passive centering of the patella in the plain bearing
- Structure of proprioceptively stimulating infrapatellar pressure
- Lateral silicone half ring and medializing reins
- Impact forces customizable
Sizes Dimension D in cm Dimension F in cm
1 to 28 to 38
2 until 31 to 41
3 to 34 to 44
4 to 37 to 47
5 to 40 until 50
6 to 43 to 53
7 to 46 to 56
Please specify right or left.
Dimension D: 14 cm below knee joint gap.
Dimension F: 14 cm above the knee joint gap.